To sign up for a new Hotmail or Outlook Reside email address, you need to visit the main Outlook internet site, and you can do this by going to www.Outlook.net, or by going to www.Hotmail.com, which usually now re-directs to the Outlook homepage.
From there, click ‘Create Free Account’ and you will be taken to the create outlook account.
The first thing you will need to do is choose your new email address prefix, or perhaps username. This will need to be unique, so it can not already be in use by another Hotmail or even Outlook user. It should start with a letter, but it can also contain figures, dashes and underscores.
Automagically, the email address may have the @outlook.com suffix. Nonetheless, if you click on the arrow next to Outlook.org, you can select @hotmail.net instead.
From there, click ‘Next’ and work your way with the sign up form. You need to decide on a password and enter some basic personal information, such as your name, area and preferred language.
You may also need to key in a security ‘captcha’ code. After completing the form, your new email address will be produced.
Hotmail Outlook Join - Quick Registration.
This is the step-by-step quick manual for registering a fresh Hotmail or Outlook email account.
- Go to https://signup.live.com/
- Enter your prefered brand new email address (including @hotmail.net or @Outlook.com domain suffix).
- Press Key in.
- If the email address is accepted, select “Next”.
- Enter the password you would like to use together with your account.
- Select “Next”.
- Enter you First Name and Last Name
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter your region/nationality and also birthdate and year.
- Click on “Next”.
- Fix the CAPCHA and click on next.
- Enter a person mobile phone number and then click “Send code”.
- Enter the code and click on next.
Your brand-new Hotmail account is in a position.